Question:
How can I make my security key visible?
2012-06-06 07:44:06 UTC
How can I make my network security key visible?
I just bought a new laptop and I'm trying to get it connected to my wireless, but my sister won't give me the network key and I can't find it. I have the connection (and the network key) on my old laptop, but I can't figure out how to make it visible so I can input it on my new one. It's an older computer so there is no "show characters" check box. Is there a way I can find it out on my own or am I screwed?
Three answers:
Prateek M
2012-06-06 07:53:05 UTC
On your Old Laptop:

Right click the wireless connection > click on properties > Check the checkbox saying Show hidden characters > You can now see the security key!!
2012-06-06 15:59:38 UTC
in ur particular situation , its not possible , sorry .

regards .
howard
2012-06-06 14:56:47 UTC
Use this: http://wifi-password-finder.fyxm.net/