Question:
is Windows Defender better than Microsoft AntiSpyware?
brandonwankenobi416
2006-04-05 20:12:23 UTC
is Windows Defender better than Microsoft AntiSpyware?
Five answers:
teamleader1
2006-04-06 08:28:10 UTC
i have windows defender and find it much better than Microsoft antispyware and spy-bot had them both and was not satisfied.windows defender will scan your computer in the background if you schedule a time for them to do it and will also tell you how long its been since you scanned it manually.
scarecrow22001
2006-04-05 20:47:15 UTC
Windows Defender is a simplified version of their Microsoft Antispyware. I feel Microsoft dropped the ball when they went to Windows Defender considering how well Antispyware worked. Ditto to dj_j65 get Spybot.
?
2016-08-21 11:42:01 UTC
2
-_-
2006-04-05 21:45:33 UTC
I got Windows Defender and I don't get Spyware problems. What I can say is it is better and user-friendly than all other Anti-Spywares I had encountered so far. And what's best is that it is free for Genuine Microsoft users.
dj_j65
2006-04-05 20:26:33 UTC
Windows Defender is not to good. That's my uses i don't like it. get spybot search and destory at safer-networking.org