Question:
How do i remove my Computer start-up Password?
Isaac John
2013-10-26 03:11:18 UTC
Okay so i've been away for 2 weeks and i forgot the computer's startup password,For example i started to open up my computer then it says Enter Current Password the black screen and i forget the password,Can someone help me please?!my computer is Windows 7 how do i remove the password or change it?
Five answers:
Tahir
2013-10-26 03:19:53 UTC
hi....yes its not hard without any software you can do this but explaining whole the procedure is little hard....do one thing go to youtube and search there jagvinder singh thind.....he is indian network engineer he has explained it....video is with this name...how to reset forgotton windows 7 password......

best of luck
2014-09-12 04:19:50 UTC
Don't listen to these guys, they clearly have no clue on what they're talking about. I am a developer at Microsoft so I know a thing or two about computers. The only way to reset your windows password 100% safe is to use a software called Reset Password Pro.

The software allows you to create a boot-disk, that can be made on a CD/DVD or USB stick. The boot-disk can then be inserted into any locked machine, and it's a simple case of pressing reset. Here is their official site: http://www.resetwindowspass.com
Dr. Flay
2013-10-26 04:00:18 UTC
Why are you opening your PC ? That will not help unless you want to reset the BIOS

"Enter Current Password the black screen"

What the hell is that supposed to mean ?

You cannot remove or change Windows password without using the current one.

It would be pointless to have a security system you could just reset !

The only password that can be reset is the BIOS or Hard-drive password (if available in the BIOS).

Only a fool uses BIOS passwords at home (it is for the workplace), as it does not protect your data.

It just stops people changing your settings.

The instructions for resetting your motherboard can be found in the manual or online (normaly just remove the CMOS battery).
?
2016-07-23 11:28:59 UTC
Reset Your Password Easily!
2016-01-30 09:53:21 UTC