Question:
Where is better for me: Free Custom Internet Security Suite One OR Paid Custom Internet Security Suite Two?
Mr. Monkey
2011-01-07 18:03:34 UTC
Where is better for me: Free Custom Internet Security Suite One OR Paid Custom Internet Security Suite Two?

Here are my programs - latest edition on Microsoft Window Vista Home Premium.

Free Custom Internet Security Suite One

Free Custom Internet Security Suite - Free

Free Internet Security Suites:

Comodo Internet Security Suite with Anti Virus Disabled - Latest Edition (Primary Internet Security Suite Program)

Free Anti Virus Programs:

AVAST - Latest Edition (Primary Anti Virus Program)

Threat Fire - Latest Edition (Secondary Anti Virus Program and won't conflict with other anti virus programs.)

Free Anti Spy Ware Programs:

IObit Security 360 Free – Latest Edition (Primary Anti Spy Ware Program and won't conflict with other anti virus programs.)

Microsoft Windows Defender – Latest Edition (Secondary Anti Spy Ware Program)

Free Web Browser Program:

Mozilla Fire Fox Web Browser with Web of Trust (WOT) - Latest Edition (Primary Web Browser Program)

Free Diagnostic Software Program:

Advance System Care Free – Latest Edition (Primary Diagnostic Software Program)

OR

Paid Custom Internet Security Suite Two

Paid Custom Internet Security Suite - $200.00 per One Year for One Personal Comupter

Paid Internet Security Suite:

Comodo Internet Security Suite Complete 2011 with Anti Virus Disabled - Latest Edition (Primary Internet Security Suite Program) - $70.00 per One Year for One Personal Computer

AVAST Internet Security Suite with Fire Wall Disabled - Latest Edition (Secondary Internet Security Suite Program) - $50.00 per One Year for One Personal Computer

Paid Anti Virus Program:

Threat Fire - Latest Edition (Primary Anti Virus Program and won't conflict with other anti virus programs.) - $40.00 per One Year for One Personal Computer

Paid Anti Spy Ware Program:

IObit Security 360 Pro – Latest Edition (Primary Anti Spy Ware Program and won't conflict with other anti virus programs.) - $20.00 per One Year for One Personal Computer

Free Anti Spy Ware Program:

Microsoft Windows Defender – Latest Edition (Secondary Anti Spy Ware Program)

Free Web Browser Program:

Mozilla Fire Fox Web Browser with Web of Trust (WOT) - Latest Edition (Primary Web Browser Program)

Paid Diagnostic Software Program:

Advance System Care Pro – Latest Edition (Primary Diagnostic Software Program) - $20.00 per One Year for One Personal Computer
Three answers:
?
2011-01-07 18:19:57 UTC
$200 a year is quite a steep price. Go with free stuff. Go to techsupportalert.com and get all the freeware you want. Microsoft's Security Essentials is one of the best; after all, they invented the problem. (I run Linux, so I don't worry about such things.)
Jessica
2016-04-25 05:50:32 UTC
Internet Security Suites include antivirus,firewall and some sort of antimalware usually. Windows Defender is useless and typically disabled by all Security Suites - it would just mess things up. I would just get one Internet Security suite (and it won't be Comodo for sure - ESET, Kaspersky, Sophos would be my choices). Then I would consider some sort of paid anti-malware too, but might just stick to second opinion scanner like hitman PRO. Thats it. WOT, etc, is nice, but not necessary - it won't protect from malware, but from internet scams.
theboyard
2011-01-07 18:20:50 UTC
excuse me, but if you would like to install so many security program you should have very, very, very important information. if you just have any junk like the most of us, back it up and install Norton Internet Security 2011 around $30-35. it would be enough protection for any computer.