Question:
some one put password to my pc.what i have to do to acess my pc?
P.V.Kiran
2009-07-22 00:23:09 UTC
we have internet shop.some one put password to my pc.what i have to do to acess my pc?
Eight answers:
?
2009-07-22 23:30:30 UTC
it is not a big deal.

I used http://www.resetwindowspassword.com/ to reset my password .

it is my favorite.
techman
2009-07-22 07:28:52 UTC
Sorry we cannot tell if you are asking for a stolen pc or not. Strange question for someone with a shop. Why would you allow anyone to password a machine in the shop. Anyway it will depend onif the password is done in the BIOS or only in windows.
Sona M
2009-07-22 09:02:03 UTC
For removing the password take out the battery fixed on the motherboard of the computer for some time and after putting it back to it's place start the computer again.
prakash k
2009-07-22 08:40:12 UTC
oh Its very Simple

when it asks Ur Password

press Alt+Ctrl+Del

then it asks for username & password

you type administrator and press enter

ther U can remove the old password

Click on Best Answer if it really works
Galactigus
2009-07-22 07:36:19 UTC
Well u could restore it to factory settings and lose all the files on it but if its in the BIOS your talking about i think your out of luck.
David S
2009-07-22 07:35:00 UTC
you are a bloody idiot... its very easy to get around a password enabled computer... you just need to get creative, use Jack the Ripper... but I doubt you have the intelligence to do that... Good luck idiot!
tara m
2009-07-22 07:27:35 UTC
control alt delete or go to start then set program access and default and go from there. if i didnt help im sorry
2009-07-22 07:33:11 UTC
You need to reboot your PC.