Question:
Password Problem with Window 7 Ultimate!!PLS help..?
mommyof2
2011-04-04 19:06:36 UTC
I have HP with window 7 just installed.The person that installed didn't put any password neither did i. But after using for two day since installation my laptop decide to come up with password and now I can't get in. I tried everything, right now i am waiting for the guy who install the new program to fix this problem but in a mean time i need your help. I try to go in my safe mode and put new password, remove password, anticked the user administrator password nothing help. PLS help...
Thank you..
Three answers:
Karen Smith
2011-04-04 19:18:40 UTC
Your laptop didn't come up with a password on its own although you may have accidently entered one. When you say that Windows 7 was just installed I don't know whether to interpret that to mean that you upgrade from another operatin system or that your tech person put together a system and installed and OEM version of Windows or you have a fresh retail version. The admininistrator account is the master and you should have had a password with that to get you on. Even if you decide to not put a password on any other profile you should have an administrator profiles set up with a password that you can get into to fix issues like this. When your tech person sets this up again makes sure that he does so.
?
2016-09-16 02:21:03 UTC
To me it feels like you're making use of a laptop that's side of a Network and/or Domain, and area to the safety settings of one of these configuration. In different phrases, I suppose you have got been locked out by way of any person else. A Domain Controller or Network Administrator. If you might have a standalone PC, then yet another Admin consumer has transformed the ACL (Access Control List) from a Command Prompt application. Might that different consumer were you messing with safety settings? I do not know. I'm simply striking out a few recommendations right here. Hope it is helping.
2011-04-05 07:45:15 UTC
You can try this wonderful windows 7 Password recovery software which named Windows Password Recovery Tool . Please follow next steps to remove Windows login password. It is easy to use, even if you are a tyro.

Before starting, please prepare a blank CD/DVD and a computer with CD driver.

Only four steps can help you reset the lost windows 7 password:

* >> Step 1: Download Windows Password Recovery Tool from http://bit.ly/dEyzN5

* >> Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD

* >> Step 3: BIOS setting

* >> Step 4: Reset Windows 7 password