Question:
Does anyone know of any freeware sites where i can find free stuff? Here are the sites that i know of :?
2007-08-27 12:00:36 UTC
im looking for some free sites i can download from. im looking for spyware cleaners whether paid or not cause i need a good one. I have tried spysweeper and spyware doctor. I have spybot search and destroy, superantispyware, asqared, avg spyware cleaner, ashampoo spyware cleaner, ounterspy i have tried to but its to big of file and also the emco malware destroyer which has a few false positives to. If there is another free or paid cleaner that u know of that is safe to try out please recommend it to me. Or if there any other free sites other then the ones listed please let me know thanks much.

download.com/ cnet
snapfiles.com
filehippo.com
majorgeeks.com
freewaregenius.com
freewr.com
freewarefiles.com
100-downloads.com
Five answers:
2007-08-27 12:08:00 UTC
I guess you will find my blog useful:

http://pctonic.blogspot.com/

http://pctonic.blogspot.com/search/label/Freeware%20Fiesta

There is also

http://filehippo.com/

http://softpedia.com/
2007-08-27 19:12:03 UTC
http://sourceforge.net

for a free antispyware that is effective and that i use and find it greaaat is spywareterminator or spyware terminator.. its from a company called crawler.com .. anyhow ... out of teh ones you mentioned ... the best that i found is download.com .. make sure u read both the editors and people's reviews.
Ahmed A
2007-08-27 19:10:12 UTC
Well im not dirctly downloading from the web but instead im using torrents which are small files about 50-150 kb which you must have a special program to open it with.

download azureus and then search for whatever you want movies,music,files,games or software on torrents sites example: torrents spy, torrent valley or mybittorrent.

just search for the torrent file you want to download and open the file, azureus will automatically open and download the file.
Secure-Run
2007-08-27 19:47:14 UTC
Best one you're going to find is this one:

http://www.astalavista.com

Use the "Underground Search." You can search anything from any of the sites it has affiliation with. Also, there are things to look for for free on eSnips.

http://www.esnips.com

I download a lot of books from eSnips.

Good luck.
willnottigan