Question:
I type address "www.x.x", get re-routed to address "www2.x.x". My browser says may be an intercept...
concerned
2006-02-15 12:36:38 UTC
I am wondering if I should be concerned with this...address is www.cardcoders.org
Two answers:
California Bear
2006-02-15 12:45:33 UTC
Some websites have multiple servers for their websites and will redirect you to one of their other servers depending on traffic. If the domain name for both is cardcoders.org, I wouldn't worry about the www vs. www2. I would be concerned abouthe intercept warning if you were being sent to a completely different website (e.g. you put in cardcoders.org and the website you are sent to is hotlustybabes.com).
reza.com
2006-02-15 12:46:33 UTC
click on this link , u'll go to the website

https://www2.cardcoders.org/forum/

you know , the domain name , you are trying to visit , is being forwarded to this address

good luck

and may i ask you to answer my question on this link ?

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=1006021206887