Question:
Do anyone know any site from where i can get free anti spyware software?
tanya
2006-01-28 12:10:25 UTC
Do anyone know any site from where i can get free anti spyware software?
Six answers:
Grady
2006-01-28 12:17:48 UTC
Spybot is very good. You can download it here:

http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10401314.html?tag=lst-0-1
nouman203
2006-01-28 20:21:03 UTC
Best anti spyware software i found is Spybot S&D, its the top rated software on download.com and other websites, u can also try microsoft anti spyware software, links are given in source.
daninpasb
2006-01-28 20:23:56 UTC
Windows has a free version available until July 31st, 2006. I have used it for 5 months and it is very good and very reliable.
akhaiyan
2006-01-28 20:46:29 UTC
Spybot is good, and so is Ad-Aware. I use both.

Ad-Aware can be downloaded here-

tiqhud
2006-01-28 20:20:17 UTC
Spy Bot is not bad , at all