Question:
i tried to clean up my computer by deleting all the .dll's in windows folder and it dont work?
octaneempowered
2006-04-01 08:40:05 UTC
i tried to clean up my computer by deleting all the .dll's in windows folder and it dont work?
Nine answers:
muze.me
2006-04-01 08:45:22 UTC
if you want to delete .dll files, rather use Registry cleaner software.theres a lot out and safe to use...

try RegCleaner you can find it at Download.com, its free and easy...
2006-04-01 08:42:00 UTC
because dll are used by the system

you random deleting will make you system unstable if you do not know what you are deleting
dotell
2006-04-01 08:45:23 UTC
oops. better try a reinstall. or if you haven't emptied the trash you can try restoring the files you deleted. Who let you have a computer? Good luck.
Lie Ryan
2006-04-01 09:32:08 UTC
why only dll's? why not "cleaning up" all files in there, they're all useless.
irf
2006-04-01 08:59:01 UTC
So you want to have some fun. Why don't you answer my question about italic button in MS Word toolbar first?!

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=1006032506717
2016-03-27 05:12:52 UTC
umm try getting a very good virus protection
2006-04-01 08:43:18 UTC
go to download.com and download a cleanup program - its free

the best one, in my opinion is actually called "CleanUp"
2006-04-01 08:42:44 UTC
Interesting! Wonder how your useing it?
2006-04-01 08:42:42 UTC
MY GOD!!!!!what did you do to your computer!!!!!!!!!!