Question:
How do i unsave my password on computer. Stop it from appearing automatically with sign in?
?
2010-09-08 08:19:47 UTC
I'm on a community computer and upon typing the first initial of screen name, my address appears. If anyone was to type in this particular letter (example: J) my name appears and if someone clicked on it my password is stuck as saved. I want to sign in password upon each use.
Three answers:
2010-09-08 08:57:46 UTC
The process is different for different borwser

for Mozilla

Tools>options>security>Remember Password (Uncheck)

for Google Chorme

Tools>Options>Personal Stuff>Never Save Password (Check)
2016-04-21 05:51:18 UTC
You have to alter your account settings >> to Stop Remembering Passwords Internet Explorer can save and re-enter your passwords from different web sites for you. If you're using a shared computer you might want to disable this feature to prevent people from using your accounts. To disable this feature: Open Internet Explorer. From the Tools menu, select 'Internet Options...'. Select the Content tab. Press the AutoComplete... button Uncheck the 'User names and passwords on forms' checkbox. Press the 'Clear Passwords' button. Press the 'OK' buttons (three times).
?
2010-09-08 08:27:40 UTC
Open internet explorer and click on tools -> internet options. On the general tab (should be the one default selected) click the button that says Delete. Check ALL the boxes then click Delete. That will delete all the history, saved form data, etc. Now to keep it from automatically saving your information in the future, go to the Content tab and find autocomplete. Click the settings button next to it. Uncheck all the boxes and click ok. You don't need to click delete again. You did that in the first step.