Question:
How do I find out who broke into my yahoo email account?
gjs917
2006-02-16 07:28:24 UTC
Someone who knows the answers to my profile quesitons broke in. It there a history file I can seach to find their IP address?
Three answers:
unquenchable brain
2006-02-16 07:32:52 UTC
nope!

change the password to something really strong

and change the security questions
wanderer_kj
2006-02-16 07:35:53 UTC
No you can't. The person that broke in signed in with your password and name, so it looks like you. You need to get a new account, or password.
2006-02-16 12:25:38 UTC
The only thing that you can do, is open up the history tab, in internet explorer, then you can see which websites, they went to..Maybe you could figure out who it was, by knowing which sites, they like to visit..Hope this helps..