Question:
How do I renew subscription to McAfee antivirus protection?
2009-01-13 08:49:20 UTC
Keeps telling me my subscription has exspired
Nine answers:
2009-01-13 13:18:37 UTC
The cheapest thing to do is buy a new subscription... they think you are a new customer and give you a discount. I found a place that gives you 50% off your McAfee subscription: http://www.subscription.com/mcafee/

Hope this helps! Goodl uck!
?
2016-08-24 03:08:07 UTC
2
2015-08-08 10:40:12 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

?
2016-09-30 09:17:14 UTC
Mcafee Renewal
Manju
2009-01-13 09:05:35 UTC
In the message which says that subscription has expired you will also see a link for renewing the subscription.

Once you click that it will open up the website of McAfee where you will have to provide your user id and password.

After you login you can purchase the anti virus software.
Ms Brewton
2009-01-13 08:52:47 UTC
I Know that this may look kind of long - but; This is only an attempt to save you time and frustration. I am out to save the world from these viruses and keep people from the headaches that I had to go through to find "What Works".

READ!!! And spread the word of your success!!

If you have a virus on your computer this will surely remove the virus and all of your future worries concerning them.

Scan your computer using Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner at the microsoft website.

The Scan will remove the virus, but you still won't be with protected from future virus attacks on your system unless you have reliable antivirus protection on your system. But here's another great thing;

Microsoft now also gives you a 90 day/ 3 mth trial of their Live Protection if you want to try out the full featured real-time protection.

Either way - to get rid of any viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, etc.. that shouldn't be on your computer:

Go to www.microsoft.com

Security & Updates tab click for Home Users

Next, Under the Security Products bar located to the right of the screen, select Windows Live OneCare or Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner.

If you select Windows Live OneCare Safety Scanner this will run a quick scan on your pc and remove any viruses, spyware, trojans, etc. that you may have on your computer.

If you select Windows Live OneCare this will enable you to download the free trial of the program by clicking on Free Trial (unless you want to purchase right now - if that's the case press buy now).

(NOTE: You will need to uninstall all other antivirus or firewall programs that you currently have on your computer in order to install Microsoft's Windows Live OneCare.)
?
2016-08-02 15:21:23 UTC
It's bad
2016-08-30 18:01:52 UTC
I had asked the same question two times, and did not receive a good answer
Gustav
2016-02-24 18:19:41 UTC
See -- https://reimagefix.im